“third stay here and it gets better every time.”

Five Five Restaurant and Guest Tents
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Hi. This is my third stay at 55, and my tenth stay in Anjuna. This is definitely my favourite place. Great food- you can be confident eating here. Last year I ate here every day (because my travel companion was unadventurous) and never got bored of the menu, and never got I'll.
The staff are really nice and look after you. Every year they make improvements - Last year we got hot water, this year they have provided extension cables with western plug points. Proper bds and mattresses. Big fans in the tent.
The WiFi is good and mostly reliable. The location is fabulous, just 20m max from the sea and right next to the market.
The security is good too. I feel very safe for me and my stuff.
The only downside is the shiva valley all night party which you can hear all night. But bring disposable ear plugs and you'll be fine.
I know I will be back again next year.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
TentsOnTheBeach, Manager at Five Five Restaurant and Guest Tents, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. It is always our pleasure when you stay with us. The season is just not complete without you.
xxoo

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

We are here two times, but after the second time we both had food poisoning. Within two hours my meal landed in the toilet and we were both sick for several days. We both had salads with our meal and think that might be the problem.. Because the place looks nice and the staff is friendly, one extra star, but otherwise I can not recommend this restaurant. Better drink here and eat somewhere else if you don't want to spoil your time in Goa feeling sick!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wimplon

We were very sad to hear you were ill. I do wish you had of told us while you were here as we were very surprised. No one else was sick during the time you were eating. Also, being India you can never really say where or why each person gets ill. Many bacteria here is nothing we have experienced as foreigners so many things can make you ill. We work very hard to make sure everything is clean but a fly landing on a straw can cause illness.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Tents are really nice clean bedding an shower toilet very clean xx we had a great time chilling out here for 1nite but be warned don't go if you wanna sleep because it's party all night xx lovely restaurant an great staff looked after us well would return

Stayed: January 2016
TentsOnTheBeach, Manager at Five Five Restaurant and Guest Tents, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Thank you for your comments. I do apologize for the loud music but unfortunately Anjuna is known for its parties and Tuesday nights especially. I look forward to having you stay with us again

Reviewed 16 January 2016

we have spnt the best week ever in our holidays. its not the place or cicumstenses. its the staff , people , garden, food, water... Have to go there to understand whats that meaning. Kareem, ragu, lucky, okpska and everybody there. Lovely pepople. See you soon!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It was such fun having you stay with us. Hope to see you again. Everyone says hello!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I would like to thank Ulhas and the team for the warm welcome.. I would recommend everyone to visit this place..I have I have visited goa 10 times before never had such experience...great experience staying in tent and it's bang opposite beach..party places are just 10 mins walking including curlies Shiva valley and liliput..staff is also very friendly and helpful..though u remind them to clean the room..rest the food and the stay was amazing and would like to visit the place again. Thank you five five tent and team for making our journey a memorable one.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

It was wonderful having you stay with us, thank you for the lovely comments