All reviews nice rooms and staff location is great comfortable bed nice hotel interstate rates huntsville al facility elevator
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is the high side of Red Roof. We always travel with Red Roof because of our dogs, and this inn was clean and well-maintained. Management was polite and helpful. A little further from the Interstate than we expected, but not a major problem.

Stayed: January 2018
General M, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our Rooms and staff. Thank You again for your kind words . The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Excellent Room. Clean, newly remodeled. Large comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Lots of channels on the TV and free WIFI access. Easy access to plenty of places to eat. Perfect place for a tired traveler on a cold winter's night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Jaya D, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

It is so rewarded to read that you had a comfortable stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The room was nice. The staff was friendly. The sheets smelled really good. However, the beds were so hard it felt like sleeping on concrete. They were so bad I ended up sleeping in my car.
The tub is slippery and there’s nothing to hold onto. Nothing to grab in case you fall. All tubs should be equipped with a shower rail. Even if it’s not an accessible room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that tub is slippery and beds. We are sorry for this issue, but happy to read your comments regarding the nice room and friendly staff.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

First time at a RedRoof Inn. Ones I’ve seen in the past I wouldn’t even consider staying in. I came across this place because every where else I wanted to stay was booked and it was a last minute reservation at almost midnight. Staff were very generous, helpful, and pleasant. Rooms were so much better then I had expected or heard from ones that stayed at a RedRoof in the past. Jaya & Melissa assisted us and their customer service skills were superb, in fact better then some 5 star hotels I’ve said at.

Recommend this place for sure. Hope my JW’s friends consider them next time they have Regional Convention in that area.

Lastly, suggest ones checkout Dirt Cheap store across the street. Amazing bargains.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the rooms were superb, better than 5star hotels.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

It's good access.from exit 9. The rooms are dated but good for a night. Rooms are old but some poor remodeling was done. Bf was a waffle or Walmart cerial. Walmart yogurt. Toast. Packaged sweets. Coffee. Use an app to book room to see about ten bucks

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank imre a

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies.