Hampton Inn Madison
US$85
US$67
US$60
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewswarm cookiesclose to the airportroom was cleangreat hotelrecommend this hotel to anyoneminutes from the airportexcellent stayinternet connectioneasy accessshort drivefresh fruitmeeting roomhotel stayfast foodredstone arsenalhuntsville airportthe staff was great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here on the way back from Florida and was pleasantly surprised. Renovation was going on which turned out nice because we were placed in one of the new remodeled rooms. Large space and huge bathroom. Who would of thought a pull out couch would be comfortable too!? Thank you to Missy for checking us in and being very kind! A+

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Aprillynette, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got in after 10 hours of driving thru storms at about 1245am. We had pre-checked in using the Hilton app and had selected a suite with 2 queens and a pull-out as there are 6 in our family. The check-in was quick and the room was awesome. Comfortable beds (including the pull-out which is rare). Great breakfast the next morning and we were back on the road. Renovations underway didn’t impact us at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We are glad you mad it in safe from the storms. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please remember us on your next trip through the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We routinely stay at Hampton Inns in a variety of states but the Southern charm at this location was noticeable. The staff were courteous and friendly, asking us if we needed anything whenever they saw us. The room was spacious, Internet connection was good, and the breakfasts were fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I was here for 4 days for business (my boss stayed for 2 of those) I stay in Hamptons all over the country every week, yes every week, sometimes 2 differnet ones a week. This has got to be the worst I have ever seen for WIFI. It was constantly kicking me and my boss off, we had to re-sign in and it would just randomly stop. When you are staying for business that is unacceptable. I have seen wifi at McDonalds more reliable.

To top it all off, cell service in hotel is HORRIBLE....even in dining area I had to go stand by a window so the person could hear me. I have AT&T and outside it was fine--so it has to be something inside the hotel.

When I told the guy at checkout how frustrated I was he said yes even as employees they face the same issues both with wifi and cell service. WHAT? That means management knows it is an issue and is not trying to address it.

They are also completely remodeling this property so there were workers everywhere. They never bothered me except....I saw MULTIPLE ones at end of day when the warm cookies are placed out for GUESTS....reach in and grab cookies. REALLY? Those are for the guests.....not workers on site. It grossed me out enough not to want to eat any as I am not sure if they used the tongs when they were reaching in because they did it really fast like they didnt want to get caught?

I am very disappointed in this hotel and wont stay here again. If they had sent me a survey I would have filled it out and shared my experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Aprillynette, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the problems you experienced. Yes,our management team is aware of the connection issues and we are addressing it as it is a part of our renovations. We are having cell boosters installed on each floor. This will solve connectivity issues. Unfortunately this isn't a process that can be done overnight. Everything will be completed by April 1st. We invite you to give us another try once we have revamped our property. Again, I am sorry this occurred and hope that you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Fell below my expectations for a Hilton property. It feels like a motel that's been bought by Hilton, and being renovated to hopefully one day meet standards. DEC 2017, tons of construction on second floor, garbage visible upon entering and exiting elevators. Staff is hit and miss with professionalism. Internet does not work as expected, and breakfast bread was stale on one occasion. I'm faithful to Hilton properties, however this experience had me consider staying at a Marriott property the next day. Marriott was a much more pleasant experience. Would like to give this hotel another chance in the future, but there's a lot of growing up to do!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Aprillynette, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for falling short of your expectations during our visit to the area. We try to make every effort to ensure our property meets the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. Again, I am sorry this occurred and hope that you will give us another chance in the near future.

~April~