“I Love the Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwich”
Review of Chuck Wagon BBQ

Chuck Wagon BBQ
Ranked #1 of 186 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The best of Texas in Madison, AL!
Description: The best of Texas in Madison, AL!
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Like the title reads, I love the pulled pork barbecue sandwiches and the Chuck Wagon has the BEST baked beans in town. I haven't tried the other menu items but everyone raves about the beef brisket. If you're in the Huntsville/Madison, AL area, give them a try. Note: Big crowds at lunch and the service is a little slower than I'd like but the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The two of us ate lunch at the Chuck Wagon BBQ.
We each had a brisket plate, albeit with different side dishes.
The meal was superb, as was the service and atmosphere.
My only complaint is that I dislike eating from a styrofoam plate.
We will return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Beyond words amazing southern food. This are the best BBQ ribs I've eaten in my life, period. This folks take pride in their product, tall gentleman with cowboy that served my food skipped the next rack of ribs and selected a bigger juicier one for us. My first time in AL, and this was my favorite food.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We have eaten here previously where I got the brisket and ribs and it was very good. So since we were close by thought we would try it again and got it as take out. I got the brisket and sausage as they were out of ribs and didn't want to wait for the next batch to complete cooking. Wife got the stuffed potato. y sausage was very good and the beans and potato salad also very good. The brisket was very good but I detected a little bit of a let down on the flavor compared to the previous visit. Still consider it to be quite good and would eat here again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

It's been a while since I've had a meal at Chuck Wagon, but the timing was perfect. I needed a nice BBQ lunch before heading home, and so I stopped in for a quick bite before boarding the plane. Normally I would have one of the meat plate offerings, but instead selected the brisket sandwich. What a total bargain, a huge serving of brisket served on a bun with your choice of BBQ sauces. One of the best quick meals I've ever had.

Been to Chuck Wagon BBQ? Share your experiences!