“Great food - great price.”
Review of 306 Barbecue at Greenbrier - CLOSED

306 Barbecue at Greenbrier
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Barbecue restaurant. Serving fresh smoked barbecue and southern sides that are made and cooked fresh on-site everyday. Also serving catfish, shrimp, and oysters.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Our first visit was last Sunday, specifically for the brisket. My wife loves brisket and they only serve it on Tues/Thurs/Sunday's. Due to this limitation, and the fact that it is out of the way and not really on the way to anywhere we usually go, it took a while before we could try this place. Our son recommended it to us. We really enjoyed the food and the prices and will definitely return. Service was great also.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We had a good family meal at 306 BBQ Greenbrier. I visit 306 for lunch about every couple of months. The BBQ is average, you can better BBQ at other places. I like the veggie sides selection. Surprisingly, my favorite meal at this location is fried shrimp. The manager buys good quality shrimp and this plate is very good.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My wife along with our close friends had dinner here. We are chicken, ribs and fries. The chicken was pretty decent. The fries weren't bad. But the ribs were tantalizing and tender. I had them with no bbq sauce and they were still good!

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My first visit here. A take-out venture. Ordered for some customers. They wanted the half chicken with baked beans and Mac-n-cheese. Both raved about the flavor and how moist the chicken was. Both said the baked beans were very good but the mac & cheese was wonderful. I ventured to get a four piece rib special that was as advertised by the very nice lady who took my order. They were fall off the bone good. I sampled their baked beans which I agree were very good. But the green beans to me or some of the best I've ever had anywhere. I found the staff to be inviting and appreciative of my visit and I will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Outstanding macaroni and cheese. Your kids and the kid in you will love it. The fried catfish was excellent as well. It was light and flaky but I prefer it a little crisper. Their green beans may be the best in the Tennessee Valley. The banana pudding was also outstanding.