“Chick-fil-a - MAKING IT GREAT AS USUAL”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2017

How can you go wrong with this??? I mean, come on! It's Chick-fil-a... It's always amazing! The staff was super friendly and the food was amazing! It was MY PLEASURE!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

the best service from fast food employees, higher than average quality fast food, with healthy choices. Clean, bright, and a nice indoor play area for kids.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Complaint/review sent to Corporate on 7/20/17

I sent my daughter to the Leeds, AL restaurant to get dinner for us. She came home with the meals, looked in the bag, & realized that they neglected to include the waffle fries with her meal.

Distraught, I immediately called the restaurant. It was 8:56 when I called. A young girl picked up and I explained to her what had happened & that I was leaving to come get the missing fries. She cheerfully apologized, & then told me that was not an option as they were closing. She then went on to say that they would send me something in the mail & asked for my address.

I told her I didn't want something in the mail, I wanted my fries. She said that that was impossible (still before 9pm) & that she could not help me. I told her that I wanted a full refund then since this had now ruined our meal. I didn't even eat my sandwich, which I will be returning in person tomorrow morning first thing.

I drove to the restaurant anyway out of curiosity since I knew that there would still be customers inside most likely. There were. I watched from the lot as the staff excitedly scurried around the restaurant cleaning tables, windows, and floors.

I wish that Chik fil a had treated me as exuberantly as they did closing down the restaurant. Guess they demonstrated where their priorities truly were. Certainly not their guests.

One last bit of advice, if you're not going to serve your customer & give them what they've paid for, don't be so disingenuously cheerful about it! Refund Please!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Everyone was nice and friendly, quick service during the lunch rush. Helpful with getting my huge order to the table. Love the Chicken nuggets.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

This is a good example of Chick-fil-A. Fast, friendly service with a smile. Be sure to use the Chick-fil-A app on your phone. The freebies add up fast.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!