“This Place Has Character”
Review of The wing cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The wing cafe
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Visiting from ATL. First off, the staff is awesome. The man at the front counter seemed to have no other mission than to ensure my 11 year old son got exactly what he wanted and addressed him directly, which made him feel important. I had wings, he had a chicken Philly. It was so good that by the time the guy checked on is 5 minutes later, my son had devoured his sandwich.The chicken was very fresh. My wings were excellent and reminded me of original buffalo wings from before all of the chemically sauces out there today. The seasoned fries were also excellent. One thing that impressed me was that the guy went back and seemed to give the cook our feedback. They seemed happy. The establishment definitely has some age on it, but don't let that stop you from getting some great local food. My son even stated that we need to plan a vacation to the area just so we can come here again, haha!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The Wing Cafe has a TON of sauce options for their wings and they have several other menu items: fish and shrimp baskets, chicken fingers, burgers, sandwiches, salads, etc. We got an order of "The Bay" wings and they were really good. I have never thought about using Old Bay on chicken wings, but it worked! I had the shrimp po-boy combo and my husband had the (tilapia) fish basket-we both enjoyed our meals and left full. The service was quick and friendly!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I recently moved to Leeds, and decided to check this place out. The staff was friendly, and the wings were just as I ordered them, and came out in a timely fashion. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I love the philly and wing combo! The price is great and the friendly service is always present. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I'm not a big wing person and happily their menu has lots of options on it...but I must say...the wings are really good.
Food is delicious and services is fantastic every time I go. Family owned place that really understands building local loyalty in the community. They are always happy to chat you up and every single time I go in the staff is smiling and I feel very welcomed.

This is a pretty new restaurant and I hope they make it. They prob need to do more social media advertisement...

1  Thank Lacey4food

Been to The wing cafe? Share your experiences!