“Went today for breakfast”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #24 of 34 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Service is very slow here and not very accurate. Wait over 20 minutes here today.
I was told to pull up to wait on my food and I think they forgot about me. After 10 minutes they brought out half my food. I had to go back in to get the rest. This is probably the last time I will be eating breakfast here for a while.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The food is so good but sometimes the service is a little slow but the homemade biscuits are so good

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Good breakfast. Nice people. Hamburgers are cooked fresh. Come on a Saturday morning and you'll find groups of locals just hanging out to chat.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Since the parking lot was empty, I thought I'd give it another shot. Nope. Been here 5 mins and no cars have moved. Awfully run business.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stopped just after opening. Counter person was late getting to work. Shift manager working counter and drive-thru. Done the best she could. Place was spotless. Restroom was clean. Food was hot and coffee was good. Worth the stop.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!