“Becoming a tradition ”

Rusty's BAR-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Rusty's Bar-B-Q is located at 7484 Parkway Drive in Leeds, Alabama on Highway 78 just two miles off I-20. We are just down the street from the Outlet Shops of Grand River, Bass Pro Shops, and Barber Motorsports Park. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Thank you for visiting. You can stay up to date with what's happening at Rusty's by following us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

This was not my first visit to Rusty’s. We travel to Leeds every year for the Barber Vintage Festival, and when we asked some locals where would be a good place to eat, they referred us to Rusty’s. The half rack of ribs was excellent, some of the best I’ve ever eaten; tender and juicy and flavorful. Throw in some deviled eggs and green beans and it’s just like an early Thanksgiving! And don’t forget the gooey cake or banana pudding :-)
We will be back again next year.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stopped in on a recent business trip to avoid eating at one of the chains. Flies everywhere. Barbecue was ok as was the onion rings. They throw a piece of Wonder bread on the plate and quite possibly the worst baked beans I have ever tried to eat. They looked like they had been under the heat lamp for hours. Thankfully, I didn't get sick later but I will never go there again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Their pork barbecue sandwich was fantastic! The meat was smoky and sweet. The sauce choices were very good. It was worth the seven miles we traveled from the interstate.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I ate at Rusty's a few years ago when I moved to the area. I love Barbecue a all I can remember was that I would not go back. I was heading back home about 8 and was hungry and I noticed a good rating on it looking for somewhere to eat a few days before..so I figured..I'd try it.. not much else between me and home. Big mistake. The only thing that was good was the water and the sliced pork. The coleslaw was either bad or the worst I ever had. The collard greens were so spicy I couldn't eat them ..I I love hot.. they tasted canned ..old and aweful. I cannot recommend this place at all ..unless you get the pork to go and make your own sides!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Place your order at the counter, grab a drink, take a seat, and they bring your food to you. Quick, good value and convenient.

Been to Rusty's BAR-B-Q? Share your experiences!