“Best BBQ in town”

Rusty's BAR-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Rusty's Bar-B-Q is located at 7484 Parkway Drive in Leeds, Alabama on Highway 78 just two miles off I-20. We are just down the street from the Outlet Shops of Grand River, Bass Pro Shops, and Barber Motorsports Park. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Thank you for visiting. You can stay up to date with what's happening at Rusty's by following us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place is out of this world good... yet another hidden gem in the town of Leeds, AL. If you are within 30 minutes of this place, you have to go and get you some authentic BBQ. You will not regret it!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This place is overrated. Food was just OK. Nothing special. The staff were friendly but mostly young and inexperienced

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

After stopping at the Grand River outlet mall I searched for BBQ place for my family of 5.
Even though it was minutes before closing time , I called and they were kind enough to wait for us and NO the quality was not poor at all.
We ate outside (voluntarily!)
Brisket is GREAT!!
Potato salad ok
Baked beans Awesome!!
Tea was good as well, we had the sweet tea.

1  Thank Earthtreasures
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Recommended to us by a Security Guard at the Barber Motor Museum, Rusty's was about 15 minutes by car and is popular with the local State Troopers. There is parking all around the restaurant, the inside decor is booths, tables. There were 3 ladies at the counter where we ordered as well as one making the most delicious looking pies. After a Double Bacon Cheeseburger each we had to have our pie "to go", which was just as well because it was a meal in itself. Thank you Mr. M. for recommending Rusty's, we loved the food, the decent prices and the fact we could be served, have freshly cooked hot food at the table and be gone, with no fuss, pomp or ceremony.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews and seen one bad one and some good ones , but we decided to try it. I should have gone with the bad review and went somewhere else. My husband and I both had chicken and it was not good at all, We couldn't finish it. The only thing good was the French fries and the soft drinks. I really don't understand the good reviews, we would never come here again.

Been to Rusty's BAR-B-Q? Share your experiences!