“Interesting and enjoyable place”
Review of Rusty's BAR-B-Q

Rusty's BAR-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Rusty's Bar-B-Q is located at 7484 Parkway Drive in Leeds, Alabama on Highway 78 just two miles off I-20. We are just down the street from the Outlet Shops of Grand River, Bass Pro Shops, and Barber Motorsports Park. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Thank you for visiting. You can stay up to date with what's happening at Rusty's by following us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Reviewed 26 May 2017

First trip in, and probably won't have an opportunity to visit again. If I can/could, would certainly give them another shot.

Had the 4 rib plate, with some brisket too. The ribs were quite good, tender & moist, but the brisket was dry; tasty but dry.

The sauces (4 types) were pretty good. Thought the spicy was the best, but was not impressed with the white. Honestly though, I'd never even seen the white sauce before, much less sampled it, so perhaps I'm no judge.

Sides of Collard Green's (very good), Deviled Eggs (nothing to write home about) and the spicy Baked Beans (fair) were overall, a little disappointing. Would love to try the fried okra (gentleman sitting near us raved about it) and the potato salad as well.

Nice place, very friendly, clean for a BBQ joint, Good looking deserts too.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great BBQ with multiple sauces to try! The portions are big & the food is fresh! The spicy beans & cornbread are delicious.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

A whole group of griends ordered ribs pulled pork it was delicious fast delivered at the table non expensive non pretentious place

1  Thank Rosine B
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Just traveling thru and happened upon Rusty's BBQ. Great BBQ sandwich and BBQ salad. Top notch and good service. Several staff members visited our table to ask about food service. Would definitely visit again

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I don't really get this place. Ive got a true love for BBQ and I just don't know what this was. I was a first timer going here and also a last timer. Of course I ordered BBQ and a couple sides. My husband got some pie too at the end. I am honestly surprised I stayed here considering what this place looks like. It need a serious face lift. It starts outside with a terrible parking lot with holes everywhere and then inside, oh gosh were do I start? Its just dirty, grungy, and filthy. I understand its an old building but come on, can we get some cleaning? The food was terrible, it had no taste. The staff was so so. Young people that didn't want to be there. I will not be back.

Been to Rusty's BAR-B-Q? Share your experiences!