“Out and About”

Rusty's BAR-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Rusty's Bar-B-Q is located at 7484 Parkway Drive in Leeds, Alabama on Highway 78 just two miles off I-20. We are just down the street from the Outlet Shops of Grand River, Bass Pro Shops, and Barber Motorsports Park. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Thank you for visiting. You can stay up to date with what's happening at Rusty's by following us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Just traveling thru and happened upon Rusty's BBQ. Great BBQ sandwich and BBQ salad. Top notch and good service. Several staff members visited our table to ask about food service. Would definitely visit again

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I don't really get this place. Ive got a true love for BBQ and I just don't know what this was. I was a first timer going here and also a last timer. Of course I ordered BBQ and a couple sides. My husband got some pie too at the end. I am honestly surprised I stayed here considering what this place looks like. It need a serious face lift. It starts outside with a terrible parking lot with holes everywhere and then inside, oh gosh were do I start? Its just dirty, grungy, and filthy. I understand its an old building but come on, can we get some cleaning? The food was terrible, it had no taste. The staff was so so. Young people that didn't want to be there. I will not be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I recently went to Rusty's with a group of colleagues from work. Everybody ordered something different, so we were able to sample a big portion of the menu.

EVERYONE loved their order. Ribs? Awesome. Pulled Pork? Awesome. Chicken? Awesome. You get the picture.

The sides, including classic mac 'n cheese, were fresh and very tasty.

And, then there was dessert. The banana pudding was a spoonful of heaven.

The owner, Rusty, even came out to ensure we were enjoying our meal.

The next time we're near Leeds, we'll go back to Rusty's. (Even if we're not near Leeds, we'll detour there to visit this local gem).

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Great spot for a quick lunch break. Close to Barber Motorsport Park. Pork brisket sandwich with beans and slaw, yummy. Will be back

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I know this is a BBQ place but I have to say their cheeseburgers are out of this world. So much so that this is always what I get when I go there. They are a little on the pricey side but delicious none the less. They also have homemade sweets that are always delicious. Not only do they have bbq and burgers but they also have a variety of things to choose from. I would recommend a visit if you are in town.

Been to Rusty's BAR-B-Q? Share your experiences!