“Just nasty. NASTY. YUCK.”
Review of Rusty's BAR-B-Q

Rusty's BAR-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Rusty's Bar-B-Q is located at 7484 Parkway Drive in Leeds, Alabama on Highway 78 just two miles off I-20. We are just down the street from the Outlet Shops of Grand River, Bass Pro Shops, and Barber Motorsports Park. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Thank you for visiting. You can stay up to date with what's happening at Rusty's by following us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I don't really get this place. Ive got a true love for BBQ and I just don't know what this was. I was a first timer going here and also a last timer. Of course I ordered BBQ and a couple sides. My husband got some pie too at the end. I am honestly surprised I stayed here considering what this place looks like. It need a serious face lift. It starts outside with a terrible parking lot with holes everywhere and then inside, oh gosh were do I start? Its just dirty, grungy, and filthy. I understand its an old building but come on, can we get some cleaning? The food was terrible, it had no taste. The staff was so so. Young people that didn't want to be there. I will not be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I recently went to Rusty's with a group of colleagues from work. Everybody ordered something different, so we were able to sample a big portion of the menu.

EVERYONE loved their order. Ribs? Awesome. Pulled Pork? Awesome. Chicken? Awesome. You get the picture.

The sides, including classic mac 'n cheese, were fresh and very tasty.

And, then there was dessert. The banana pudding was a spoonful of heaven.

The owner, Rusty, even came out to ensure we were enjoying our meal.

The next time we're near Leeds, we'll go back to Rusty's. (Even if we're not near Leeds, we'll detour there to visit this local gem).

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Great spot for a quick lunch break. Close to Barber Motorsport Park. Pork brisket sandwich with beans and slaw, yummy. Will be back

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I know this is a BBQ place but I have to say their cheeseburgers are out of this world. So much so that this is always what I get when I go there. They are a little on the pricey side but delicious none the less. They also have homemade sweets that are always delicious. Not only do they have bbq and burgers but they also have a variety of things to choose from. I would recommend a visit if you are in town.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

On the way south from Chattanooga, we googled for Bar BQ off the beaten path near Birmingham. Rusty's in Leeds, Al seemed to be a good choice. It is a Mom/Pop type restaurant in a small southern town, located in a stand alone building within a strip mall. A walk up counter order, with delivery of food to your table, worked very efficiently. Pulled pork was moist and tender, ribs were fall off the bone tender and juicy and sides were plentiful with okra being perfectly cooked and 2 types of very tasty slaw. Cheerful, prompt service. We timed it before the Sunday lunch crowd started arriving and in our haste to free our table to the next patron, I left my purse in the chair at the table! This was not discovered until we were home, almost 180 miles away. Sure that I was wasting my time to call and see if my purse had been found, I was surprised to speak with the manager, Ryan, who expressed concern that he had not gotten a call from me sooner & with empathy that it must be a very stressful event for me. When he discovered I was 4 hours away, he offered to have someone meet me partway with the purse. After some logistics, Ryan, himself, met me the following morning, on his day off, in Montgomery. Needless to say cash, credit cards, ID and everything in the purse was totally intact. I cannot express how inspiring to have encountered such an honest community as well as a business with employees with such integrity and morals, who also provide good food and service! The owner should be very proud of his employees and his business! Please stop in and experience a really good meal and tell Ryan and his staff how special they really are! You will not be disappointed.

Been to Rusty's BAR-B-Q? Share your experiences!