“I love Cracker Barrel! This is a good one!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American
Description: I-20 Exit 144, Leeds,Alabama
Description: I-20 Exit 144, Leeds,Alabama
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was there Saturday, March 18, 2017, arriving about 5:00 p.m. My excellent server was Hayden B. Hayden was friendly, efficient and attentive. I have nothing but good things to say about her work. She is an asset to Cracker Barrel.

You can tell I'm getting old when I go to Cracker Barrel and order a Chef Salad but that's what I did this time. I would prefer to have any one of their WONDERFUL catfish, country fried steak, roast beef or other dinners but after being on the road so long I needed some fresh vegetables.

It was a BEAUTIFUL salad... I almost hated to dig into it but that feeling passed and enjoyed it thoroughly! The vegetable were fresh as could be with ham, turkey, cheese and more.

You can count on their sweet tea ALWAYS being good if not excellent. And, where do they get those crackers??? They have got to be the best crackers ever... I wish they (or someone) sold them.

Because Cracker Barrel is normally so consistently good, I sometimes take them for granted and when traveling I often chose a motel because it is located near a Cracker Barrel. This store affirmed my high opinion of them.

I can confidently recommend this location to you and if you have a choice, ask for Hayden. She does her job very well

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Here for a soccer tourney. Typical Cracker Barrel experience: 30 minute wait time and decent food, except bacon was overcooked to the crumbly-crispy point. Manager was very helpful by getting my son a bag of ice for his injury.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Cracker Barrel is our fav pit stop for lunch when doing our road trips. We had to take a detour and ended up here for lunch. The staff is really nice. They seated us in 10 min. There are $6 lunch specials so we had the turkey with dressing. We also had a grilled chicken salad with pinto beans and pecan crusted catfish with rice and veggies. It's always so clean and filling. It's so much better than all the fast food places around. The ambiance is always warm and cozy. There is so much to shop and look around!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I don't know why I keep stopping at Cracker Barrel's when I am traveling. I guess it is because I like the food enough to tolerate little kids throwing food and crayons on the floor, a very high noise level, not to mention dirty restrooms. I am sure I will stop again and leave wondering why I did.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Horrible food.They made us wait 20 minutes with tables available come to find out that is there marketing practice. Sucks. When we left plenty of seating and they were telling people was a 20 minute wait . Will never eat at one again

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!