“Great New Orleans Food”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: New Orleans is only a stones throw away from the heart of Five Points in Huntsville, AL - it's called the Po Boy Factory.Jambalaya crawfish pie file' gumbo... you'll find your favorite seafood and cajun treats in a warm and friendly down home atmosphere. Come see for yourself what Louisiana hospitality is all about.Po Boys, shrimp, oysters, crawfish, jambalaya, etouffee... mouth watering treats that will take you back to the Big Easy.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy going to the Po'Boy Factory. The food is great and the atmosphere is inviting to say the least. It has a very welcoming feel and the server's greet you with a smile and answer any questions you may have to give you the best experience possible. We highly recommend the Po'Boy Factory to anyone looking for great New Orleans cooking!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018

While visiting our son at UAH, we stopped by The Po'Boy Factory. I had a blackened grouper sandwich, my son had a shrimp po'boy, and my wife had the dinner entree with blackened grouper. All of the food was excellent. Unlike most places, The Po'Boy Factory knows how to blacken. They don't just sprinkle red spices on their food like Red Lobster—it's really blackened.

My only complaint is the prices. They'd be perfectly reasonable with a bit more food. My wife's entree included only one filet of fish; the same as I got on my sandwich but hers cost several dollars more. Granted, she got a decent sized salad and another side with that, but still, the filet should have either been thicker or she should have gotten two pieces.

Nevertheless, I'd suggest giving the place a try, especially if you like cajun food.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Amazingly delicious. Comfort... very casual dining but great service. We had grouper and shrimp Po-Boys. Get the Cajun fries! Then had the bread pudding drenched with whisky!!! Yum!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great food! Nice people. Quirky atmosphere. Best New Orleans type food in Huntsville with great shrimp and po boys. A bit of the big easy in Huntsville.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here for dinner on a Saturday evening for a quick bite. We were seated immediately and quickly waited on. He got the shrimp po boy and I got the muffuletta. Both came with fries and they were both delicious.

This is a hidden gem that is well worth the search. We will definitely be back!