“Fantastic pizza, terrible service.”
Review of Big Ed's Pizza

Big Ed's Pizza
Ranked #70 of 664 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Big Ed's has the best pizza anywhere, just as it has for decades. The service was absolutely terrible, and in fact we missed our next event because of it. The server showed up, talked our ears off, brought our drinks (forgetting the waters) and never came back. We had to ask the favor of other employees for anything we needed to include our food, utensils and our bill. If Big Eds owners are reading this, do yourself a favor and get rid of this guy! I'll gladly describe him privately.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank cdsquared2015

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza here takes a bit of time but it is worth the wait! This family has been making Pizza since the early 60's. Our grandsons ordered a small 1/2 bacon and ham, and 1/2 black olive with extra cheese. Waiter didn't even blink at the split toppings. We ordered The Big 8. Both pizzas were excellent. They also have some local craft beers which is always a treat. Both the grandkids and grandparents highly recommend Big Ed's!

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank David B
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I came here for the first time to eat before a Havoc game. Be prepared for tings to take time, but believe me that it is well worth it. I got a Calzone with Italian Sausage and mushrooms. It was great. I want to come back for a pizza. Great find.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 49chrisl
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We come here when we want a different type of pizza, from the norm, so far so good. I hope that it will stay that way. Most of the time it's a lot of cheese just the way I like it

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Great! I go out of my way to eat pizza here and that's saying alot because I am a baker and gourmet cook and I make my own pizza but I still love Big Ed's. This is a hang out not fast food. Think "Cheers" where everyone knows your name if you come in often. Good local craft beer too.

Date of visit: February 2017