“Good ”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We come here when we want a different type of pizza, from the norm, so far so good. I hope that it will stay that way. Most of the time it's a lot of cheese just the way I like it

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Great! I go out of my way to eat pizza here and that's saying alot because I am a baker and gourmet cook and I make my own pizza but I still love Big Ed's. This is a hang out not fast food. Think "Cheers" where everyone knows your name if you come in often. Good local craft beer too.

1  Thank G0VOLs
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Pretty decent pizza in a family friendly atmosphere. Got a bit busy on a friday night, so did feel waiter was a bit slow on the refills. In fact while waiting for my credit card to return, another server asked us if they could take one of our tables for another party. Kind of random. They were busy with people waiting - no space for that so my daughter had someone standing next to our table with their butt in her face for a few minutes.

1  Thank therockandsister
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Went in with a family group of 10 at noon. It was not crowded. A little less than half full. One waitress working the entire floor. It took one hour to get our food. Had to ask for drink refills each time needed. No plates or silver wear until after the food was delivered.
Way over priced for the value. The pizza was ok and one said the calzone was good.

1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Went out for a night on the town with the grandkids stop by Ed's for a pizza and as always it was awesome good service great pizza good crust the hole genre is very good would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a good authentic Chicago-style pizza Shawna Jonah

1  Thank jimrF2631PS