All reviews great room motel rates internet mall
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Called this hotel 30 minutes before arriving. Got a great rate! The room was clean and well appointed. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our night there and will go back again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed 31 March 2017

A very clean and updated hotel. I have stayed at Knights Inn many times. They have WIFI along with nice and friendly service. The hotel is located in a spot where everything is located and not to far away from Bridgestreet Mall. The rooms are very clean and have tile bathroom.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Not only very friendly rates but a clean and comfortable environment as well as warm coffee in the morning - if you are in this area, definitely stop here - we stopped for the night to visit he us rocket space center which is only five minutes away

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Okay so when I got there I asked can I do the room before I go and get the room they told told me I no and then I went outside to ask my homegirl in the car so cuz she stays here some weekends and this is pretty much to stay for the cheaper hotels so I asked if she said it's cool for what it is Well I want to hang out the room he asked me he asked me who was in the car with me I said nobody will he followed me to my room number one and then he was just he was like well kind of check out the the room so we are out the door and it was soft messed up it was nasty it was your bed spreads it was a quilt no pillows no covers there was nothing he was selling drugs down the hallway but he don't ask me did I sell drugs and if he if I did I would have to leave now he'll call the police so yes I would like the plague that man came and did he give you a refund and then he charged me twice and they still won't give my money back so I would not go to this hotel ever again like I said nice on nice and outside crappie on the inside

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Clean and functional. Excellent at the price. The place appear old but we found it clean and recently painted. Room included a small sit-up table great for eating your own brought breakfast. Were missing an electrical boiler and instant coffee.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family