“Birthday Celebration”
Review of Commerce Kitchen

Commerce Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Huntsville, Commerce Kitchen serves Southern Gourmet cuisine in a bluesy bistro setting.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very good food and an awesome atmosphere. I love their fried green tomato appetizer. We sat out side the weather was beautiful.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The steak and salmon were cooked perfectly (med rare/med rare) and had great taste. Nice size portions. We got it delivered through GrubSouth and enjoyed it immensely at home. I've also eaten there - and it was very nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My wife had some recent foot surgery and was unable to get out for a few weeks...this was her first night out in a while and her choice ....great fun and quaint place in old downtown area. Excellent service the food awesome and they accommodated her walking device until we were done. I had the Lamb and delicious is an understatement my wife had Filet and Crab cake...their hot bread pudding was differently delicious and the staff very gracious without being overbearing. 5***** in my book ...oh DON'T TAKE THE KIDS

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great lunch spot downtown Huntsville for pleasure or business.. very good food and service overall very pleasant and relaxing time

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Just the most amazing Southern food. Every single dish was perfect. I highly recommend.I was with a group of people traveling from all over the world, and everyone was so charmed. Everyone was blown away by the cheese grits especially.