“Amazing food, lovely spot”
Review of Commerce Kitchen

Commerce Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 640 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Huntsville, Commerce Kitchen serves Southern Gourmet cuisine in a bluesy bistro setting.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Just the most amazing Southern food. Every single dish was perfect. I highly recommend.I was with a group of people traveling from all over the world, and everyone was so charmed. Everyone was blown away by the cheese grits especially.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Location was charming - food not bad quality but overpriced for what we got. My uncle had a steaj which he enjoyed. My sister and I had salads with seared ahi and shrimp. The protein choices were good - the blackened shrimp was flavorful but the greens were not impressive.Service was attentive and personable.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent- best I've had in Huntsville. Steak was perfect, salmon was done just right. We all cleaned our plates. Wine list is also very complete. Across the street is where James brothers we're tried.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Of course ambiance and service are good at the Kitchen but today's meal was truly perfect. I just with there had been more. Exceptional food - small servings. We had shrimp and grits and the special which was snapper and crab. Truly perfect.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stopped with a group while on business travel and really enjoyed this unique restaurant. I had the shrimp and grits; this was the first time I had ever had this southern meal and it was amazing. The portion size and presentation were perfect. It is located in a charming downtown; the service was good and atmosphere unique and special. I would definitely go back if I am in the area.