See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed a week for work. While the rates were great I wasn't sure what I was getting into. What a surprise! I was very pleased with the room. The staff made sure I was happy with my stay, and they were very helpful. I had never stayed at this brand of hotel, but it was a pleasant surprise. I would stay again while in Huntsville.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank SummerM81
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Each of the three floors in this hotel smells HORRIBLE. Everytime I return to my room each day, the hotel smells like something different....in a bad way. It either smells like butt or a mixture of people's food ALL THE TIME. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach and it is really annoying. I have to light incense and place a towel under the door just to keep the hallway odor's from creeping into my room. Also, housekeeping could do a better job.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ann256256
Reviewed 21 November 2013

For the last 4 years I have had to traveled into Huntsville for business and I have always stayed at the In Town Suites. The price is great and the location of the hotel is convenient to where I need to be. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. If I have ever had a problem it was taken care of in a timely manner. I have seen great improvement at this hotel the last year or so; rooms are cleaner and I appreciate the little things the manager does to make you feel welcome and at home. I understand this is a "no frills" hotel but when they remember your name and ask how you are enjoying your stay, you know they care. I don't get that treatment at most full service hotels so naturally I do not expect it at an extended stay. Maybe this is why I keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank ArmyStrong65
Reviewed 15 November 2013

it would be great if you could be a housekeeper and live here I would love to work here, I have been here over an year and have a disabled daughter and would love to be a housekeeper or front desk clerk,it would be a great blessing.

• Stayed: December 2012