See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2013

For the last 4 years I have had to traveled into Huntsville for business and I have always stayed at the In Town Suites. The price is great and the location of the hotel is convenient to where I need to be. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. If I have ever had a problem it was taken care of in a timely manner. I have seen great improvement at this hotel the last year or so; rooms are cleaner and I appreciate the little things the manager does to make you feel welcome and at home. I understand this is a "no frills" hotel but when they remember your name and ask how you are enjoying your stay, you know they care. I don't get that treatment at most full service hotels so naturally I do not expect it at an extended stay. Maybe this is why I keep coming back.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank ArmyStrong65
Reviewed 15 November 2013

it would be great if you could be a housekeeper and live here I would love to work here, I have been here over an year and have a disabled daughter and would love to be a housekeeper or front desk clerk,it would be a great blessing.

Date of stay: December 2012