“Yummy mad love”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #98 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The chili cheese fries lacked flavor they need queso but the burger I got I think It was called mad love? It had parmesan chip hot pepper relish avocado bacon omg.. I planned on taking the avocado off but this burger was the bomb.com I wanted to bathe in It.. not a cute burger your gonna be messy and full but I just left the hospital and needed to smash something tasty. This burger can change your life you won't need an appetizer I will put it on onion bun next time.. it will be a next time

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

One of the few places where I can get a burger with an egg on it. Yum. The bottomless fries are quite good also.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We requested to sit in the bar at a high top due to our last experience doing that with the waitress that works that area. She was great again. As always, the burgers are great and plenty of fries. Tried the new Taco Tavern Double and was very nice.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Had the Taco Tavern double burger and it was the best. Our waitress was awesome. We sat in the bar area and have had her before.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We normally get burgers here but weren’t too hungry so we ordered a bowl of chili and a bowl of soup. Both tasted fine but the soup bowl was small and only half filled plus they forgot the bread that comes with it. At least the chili was a full bowl. Service was horrible. Not checked on even once.