“Mother's Day Treat. Pricey but good”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Hoover
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Patton Creek Shopping center off I-459. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour every Monday - Friday 4PM - 7PM & Saturday - Sunday 1PM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Went this past Mother's Day. Food is pricey but good. Of course with it being Mother's Day, very crowded, but had reservations. The only complaint I have is that the aisle ways are very crowded, and the wait staff kept bumping into me. I'm not a big guy, so that was an inconvenience. Other than that, I would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to this location several times early evenings, small menu but great food. The service at the bar is as good as I have had anywhere friendly and efficient.
A definite stop for me any time I’m in Hoover.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here for lunch with the family. We got the lobster quest appetizer. Entrees were the Kobe meatloaf, Firehouse pasta, turkey club and cheeseburger. It was all made quickly and correctly. The pasta is spicy. The meatloaf was great. The club (mine) was good but wish I had gotten either the pasta or meatloaf. Service was excellent. It’s a bit a drive from my place but I will get by there more often.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

11 of us ate here. Service was excellent. All of our orders were correct. We had a family member who was in a wheelchair, everything was very accessible.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It was hard finding a restaurant to accommodate our party of 25 on a Saturday, but the manager at Firebirds was more than happy.
We were seated promptly, service was fast and courteous, and the food was delicious. The seating area was semi private and comfortable.
We could not have asked for a better celebration.