“Soo goood!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Hoover
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Patton Creek Shopping center off I-459. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour every Monday - Friday 4PM - 7PM & Saturday - Sunday 1PM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The salmon was terrific. Wines were half priced tonite and the fried spinach was a delightful surprise. Key lime pie finished off a great night. A real find.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Apps are great, make sure to plan for happy hour and sit outside in good weather. Great casual friends outdoor seating. Loved it.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just dined here with my family of 5. Everything was fabulous-from the service to the food to the ambience. Laura H. made our experience top notch. If I lived closer I would dine here more often for sure!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Firebirds truly has one of the best Happy Hours in the Hoover area. From 4-6:30 they offer "Bar Bites" at a really low price. My friends and I regularly order one app each and just share. We live more than filled. The Bavarian pretzel is HUGE and serves as a meal in itself. The beef sliders are also delicious. you get three mini burgers so perfect to share. They also have all their signature drinks for $7 and a special martini for $5 if you're into pineapple flavored drinks. They don't skimp on the alcohol either which is typical in my experience. The service is great. One piece of advice...arrive early. They only offer these prices in the bar area or the patio, NOT in the regular dining area. It's first come first served and people seem to "camp out" once they get a table. Give it a try!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Tired from the first leg of our trip from Texas to Tennessee, we checked Trip Advisor for a good place to eat supper. Firebirds had good reviews so we gave it a try, and were so glad we did! Great, friendly service. Food was awesome and came quickly. My BLT salad with a crabcake was wonderful! We would surely eat here again and highly recommend.