“Read the entire review - Good for Hamilton”
Review of The Fajita Grill

The Fajita Grill
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Here is my disclaimer... we are not from Hamilton, we are from an area with a lot of high-quality foodie type restaurants, so if I judge Fajita grill against those standards, it does not stack up very well, however, it is good for a small town restaurant. Actually, the food was better than average with a nice presentation. I had steak tacos that came four to a plate. The meat was good, but the tacos came with only a tiny bit of pico, a small cup of salsa, and a side of beans. They could have stood to have more pico, and some cheese. Another in our party got a salad which tasted fresh and looked amazing. The atmosphere was very subdued and while the decorations were ok, the restaurant is in a run down strip mall so it lacks some there. The staff was courteous, but not very attentive.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is great and the waiters and waitress are very nice people. The place is very clean. I recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

When you sit down you are given a basket of tortilla chips with salsa. Best chips in 100 mile radius. Food is delicious. Love the chimichangas and my husband loves the shrimp. Live music almost every Thursday through Saturday.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by to eat here on our way to an away game. The staff and our waitress was so kind. We looked over the menu which had plenty of options to choose from and decided on the Durango Special. The food come out hot and tasted delicious! Especially the guacamole. The portion sizes were large so we for sure got our money's worth. It's about a 40 min drive from where we live but we will for sure be back. Thank you Fajita Grill for your wonderful service!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This restaurant is newly remodeled and reflects a bright, vibrant color scheme authentic to Mexican cuisine. Very clean, and has a large seating area.