Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Traveluro
All reviews iron ironing board the king size bed would stay here again nice breakfast front desk clerk stayed here motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I leave a lot of reviews so travelers can have an idea of what they are going to be getting. We stayed in this hotel because the reviews were so good. I’m not sure who wrote them because that isn’t what I experienced.

The room was musty smelling, the sofa in the room was extremely dirty with stains, it was dusty and the air didn’t work. The bed was decent sleeping but the whole vibe gave you a sleep with one eye open feeling. There were even people barbecuing im the room next door

When we checked in we had to stand in a very small area between two doors because of the Covid restrictions, it was smelly and very awkward with the lady checking us in. Speaking through a window. She wasn’t rude but matter a fact…felt like pay and get out plz.

There are better hotels down the road somewhere and I wish we’d picked one for our nights stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
DILIPKUMAR PATEL, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

I do apologize sincerely that you had the experiences at this property. Someone at the front desk or management walks as many of the rooms as possible daily and this property has been going under a remodel that has taken a while. If any of these issues were reported to us when you checked in, we would have come as soon as possible. We do have procedures to follow and would have done our best to try to remedy any issue that you had.

The entry way unfortunately is because due to restrictions of a pandemic, our lobby is closed. I am not sure what agent checked you in but I will definitely research everything.

Thank you for bringing attention to these issues.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

The room smelled like mothballs our entire stay. We had to rehash all of our clothes and blankets because of the smell when we got home. Other than that the hotel and service was great! I had a good experience booking the hotel with the manager.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DILIPKUMAR PATEL, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

I am terribly sorry that you had this experience with your stay. We will definitely look into this issue and assure you that we will do our best to make sure that any future stays go much better.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Nice place to stay, friendly staff, should go back to serving a full breakfast, Covid Virus is not a good reason to not serve breakfast. Plenty of safety measures in place. Other motels and hotels are now serving breakfast at no charge.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DILIPKUMAR PATEL, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

I understand your opinions about our breakfast suspension. I also thank you for your feedback. We serve a full hot buffet style breakfast when the suspension is not in place and all buffet style options have been stopped temporarily. As soon as the suspension has been lifted, we will resume with out breakfast.

Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

My family and I were passing through on our way to Florida and booked 2 rooms late In the evening. The rooms were comfortable, clean and at a great rate!
You can’t ask for much more then that!!
Would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2020
Dilip Patel, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

We really appreciate the positive feedback. Your opinions matter to us and we always want to know how to improve. We hope to see you again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 24 March 2020

One of the best remodeling jobs that I have ever experienced at a motel. You would have to look very close to tell that it wasn't a new room that you were staying in. The sink and bathroom area sparkled. There were adequate supplies of all things required for a motel room. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dilipp2019, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Thank you so very much for the feedback and your business! We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.