“Like Pulling Hen's Teeth”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #21 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I was in town, so decided to have the lunch buffet. The food, as usual, was good; my only problem was that I could not seem to get the staff to keep the buffet supplied with chicken. I asked on three separate occasions and was told they'd "get right to it". But they never did. And this was around noon (buffet closes at 2). I may try someplace different next time.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stop by to pickup to take home. Order an bucket and sides. I was told it would be 20 minutes. I was cool with that. I mean it was an Sunday afternoon. And knowing I was getting some freshly hot cook chicken. Pull around, told me pull up. Which I did. I look at the time while I pull up. 20 minutes I was thinking. Well with in just about 10 minutes. This person comes out with my order. Kinda set back a little. I mean I’m thinking 10 minutes maybe 12 or so. Anyway, took my food home. My wife set out everything for an nice supper. Got into the chicken, it was half cook. Raw in the center. Couldn’t eat until we recook it. I call to complain. Wanted me to come back get an refund. But since it was an 20 minute drive back. I just told them to for get it. We haven’t eaten there since. As matter fact we haven’t stop my an kfc since that time.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

KFC was a good hot meal in Hamilton. We were surprised at the size of the pieces of chicken and quality of the food!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The tradition all spices and flavor is missing from this franchise. Not only is the flavor of the chicken not in line with others, the coleslaw...one of my faves...is almost inedible.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

For a while, this restaurant had only a limited buffet, but they have brought back the popular all you can eat. It is one of the better KFCs around, and one of the few that does have the buffet. I love this place when I'm in Hamilton!!!

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!