“Pickup family bucket:”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stop by to pickup to take home. Order an bucket and sides. I was told it would be 20 minutes. I was cool with that. I mean it was an Sunday afternoon. And knowing I was getting some freshly hot cook chicken. Pull around, told me pull up. Which I did. I look at the time while I pull up. 20 minutes I was thinking. Well with in just about 10 minutes. This person comes out with my order. Kinda set back a little. I mean I’m thinking 10 minutes maybe 12 or so. Anyway, took my food home. My wife set out everything for an nice supper. Got into the chicken, it was half cook. Raw in the center. Couldn’t eat until we recook it. I call to complain. Wanted me to come back get an refund. But since it was an 20 minute drive back. I just told them to for get it. We haven’t eaten there since. As matter fact we haven’t stop my an kfc since that time.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

KFC was a good hot meal in Hamilton. We were surprised at the size of the pieces of chicken and quality of the food!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The tradition all spices and flavor is missing from this franchise. Not only is the flavor of the chicken not in line with others, the coleslaw...one of my faves...is almost inedible.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

For a while, this restaurant had only a limited buffet, but they have brought back the popular all you can eat. It is one of the better KFCs around, and one of the few that does have the buffet. I love this place when I'm in Hamilton!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Love the Hot Bar and salad bar. We go there often and are never disapointed with the food or service.Plenty places to sit and a big TV at all times.

1  Thank Eloise G

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!