“greasy”

Add it.
Dinelli's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Pizza always makes me have stomach cramps and have to go to the bathroom. This is true for a lot of my friends and family as well. I have heard the sandwiches are very good though. They do have my favorite salad bar in town but I cant eat more than 1 slice of pizza if i dont want to spend too much time in the restroom.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The food is great here. I have never gotten anything that was not good. The garlic sticks are awesome. The salad bar is also great.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

As advertised, pepperoni pizza was hot & ready to order & pick up. Also ordered sausage pizza for $5.00 deal. Both tasted very good.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

This local mom & pop pizza joint has a pretty extensive menu. Yes it's got a variety of pizzas topped with your choice of the typical stuff. The thing I'd say that's different about a Dinelli's pizza pies is a healthy dose of thick, stringy mozzarella. In my opinion, they are closer to a New York style slice in texture, but with a slightly thicker, yet still foldable, crust. I'm not a huge NY style pizza fan, so this actually isn't my #1 choice for pizza... BUT, EVERYBODY loves their breadsticks smothered in butter & garlic! I'm a huge fan of their calzones! And they make pocket sandwiches out of the same kind of dough as those delicious breadsticks. These things are AWESOME and they're served with wavy chips that remind me of the canned Charles Chips from my childhood! Yes, they also offer subs and lunch buffets with salad bar for those days you just feel like grazing. They also have a drive thru if you want to call in an order to-go.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great price, great service, and great pizza!!! Friendly workers and attentive servers. Cannot say enough positive about this place!! Only negative was that we ate too much!!! It is so good!!!