“Fast, good service, wonderful food.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1546 Military St South. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Hamilton, AL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Just stop by this morning. Nice to be greeted with an smile. And good service. Took my order. It wasn’t long after taken my order. I got it, sat enjoy my breakfast. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Coffees was fresh and tasty. It’s hard sometime to get an good coffee at some fast food places. So I’ll give an A+ on this place

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I seldom write a review of any fast food place. However, the service here was so friendly, I felt compelled to do so. Same food as any BK but the smiling faces made a difference to me.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2015

During our trip to the Ramp we ate breakfast here several times. The restaurant was clean each time we went in, the staff was friendly, and the service was fast. Our group of 10 was served with above average service during each visit.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Food is good without the hassel of big restaurants. Clean friendly atmosphere.We got exactly what we ordered. Will go again.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Eloise G
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice friendly staff, everything prepared as ordered.
I would recommend this Burger King to anyone in the area.

Date of visit: April 2014