“Fast, good service, wonderful food.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Just stop by this morning. Nice to be greeted with an smile. And good service. Took my order. It wasn’t long after taken my order. I got it, sat enjoy my breakfast. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Coffees was fresh and tasty. It’s hard sometime to get an good coffee at some fast food places. So I’ll give an A+ on this place

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I seldom write a review of any fast food place. However, the service here was so friendly, I felt compelled to do so. Same food as any BK but the smiling faces made a difference to me.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

During our trip to the Ramp we ate breakfast here several times. The restaurant was clean each time we went in, the staff was friendly, and the service was fast. Our group of 10 was served with above average service during each visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Food is good without the hassel of big restaurants. Clean friendly atmosphere.We got exactly what we ordered. Will go again.

1  Thank Eloise G
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice friendly staff, everything prepared as ordered.
I would recommend this Burger King to anyone in the area.

1  Thank Bob R