“Christmas Dinner with Traveling Relatives.”
Review of Oh! Bryan's

Oh! Bryan's
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My niece and her family was in Memphis for Christmas in 2016. We live in Talladega and we were looking for a place to meet about half-way. Discovered Oh!Bryan's. Food was excellent and the service and staff was fantastic. Have recommended to friends travelling near Hamilton and will continue to do so. Looking forward to another visit this ear.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

If you love a great steak at an even greater price, you definitely will want to visit. It's just a couple of miles from an I-22 exit. Excellent family-oriented service and a very good selection of steaks.... a great lunch or dinner break for travelers and locals alike.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This place has one of the best Ribeyes​ I've had, and the cat fish is to die for. The owner was very nice. The salad bar could be better.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here before when traveling to Guin . But both my hubby & I bought the Food was exceptionally good tonight . I had the top sirloin which was the night's special . It was perfectly cooked to my exact specifications of no seasoning except salt , no pepper . Salad bar was very delicious with a great variety . Hubby ordered the Cajun pasta alfredo , said it was very tasty . We had eaten at an Applebee's in Mississippi last night & the food at O'bryans was far & above better !!!! Price , taste , service & portion size were better at o'Bryan's ! We were very pleased & would tell anyone traveling near Hamilton Alabama to be sure & stop & eat there ! O'Bryan's is the place you don't want to miss .

Reviewed 10 August 2016

A nice little steak house in Hamilton, AL. Has a very nice salad bar with many different selections. Plenty of seating. Nice staff. I would recommend the beef "tip" dinner.

Been to Oh! Bryan's? Share your experiences!