Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
FindHotelUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Parking was convienant. We asked for bottom floor because I just had knee surgery. They accommodated. Room was outdated but seemingly clean. There was dust around the baseboards and a couple of hairs in the bathroom. It had a smell I can't describe. It was just a faint smell. Just an outdated hotel. We would stay there again, it was not a bad stay. Convenient to several restaurants and activities.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The hotel is infested with bed bugs! I woke in the middle of the night because bed bugs were biting me from head to toe. I now have infected bed bug bites all over my body and my left eye is swollen shut. Hotel management admitted they knew about the infestation and their excuse was that "all hotels in Guntersville, AL have bed bugs." No kidding the manager said that to me. Furthermore, the hotel manager refused to do anything such as pay for my medical treatment, move me to another hotel, etc. NOTHING! I have pictures of live bed bugs crawling in the bed I was sleeping in and pictures of the bites on my body if you would like to see them. This place is a health hazard and needs to be shut down!! I reported this hotel to the county health department before leaving town.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank robbow58
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I would not recommend this place to anyone. There was a lizard in my room, the coffee pot was so nasty and grimy. The shower curtain has mildew all over it(not to mention how terrible the bathroom smells like urine). The toilet leaks and barely flushes. There were numerous cigarette burns in the comforter. My bed doesn't even have a fitted sheet on it. There was a beetle in the bathroom floor when I first got here. The floors turned my feet pitch black and there's a hole between my door and the outside of the building. This place isn't worth 15$ a night

Date of stay: August 2016
5  Thank Bayli C
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Nice and clean for the money. Close to lake Guntersville and restaurants. We wanted to stay a couple extra days this was within our budget. Enjoyed our stay and nice friendly staff. Would stay here again if we come back.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 16 February 2016

good motel, clean room everything worked. security chain broken off door. friendly staff .will be staying there again for future trips to fish guntersville bass tournaments.plenty of parking for boats .

Date of stay: February 2016