Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Screaming Eagle Zipping

This was a beauitful day even if sun didnt shine for us. Blake and Wes made our day of zipping a... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2020
JohnGunther
Milan, Illinois
via mobile
Sunday Afternoon ZIPPING

Just zipping through the trees. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly. I have... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2020
155jodys

All reviews zip lining zipline tour awesome experience a lot of fun great staff afraid of heights every step of the way tight rope lake guntersville year old daughter the entire trip level tour i've experienced state park next year sunday afternoon lines
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Sent my two high school boys on the Level 1 & 2 zipline tour. They had a blast! Guides were friendly.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 30 July 2020

Was a great experience with the guides but i am still waiting on the pics to be emailed ... ive tried calling and sending email but have yet to get a response

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 5 June 2020

The experience overall was amazing. The staff that went out with us were professional and personable, making sure we had some great photo ops and making sure we were comfortable overall. The zip lines were awesome and the views were spectacular! I would strongly recommend the level 2, the level 1 is just enough to get you ready for it. The tour was just the two of us and the two guides and we were done in an hour and a half. It was an experience that is a must if you are around.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

It was my wife’s first time to Zipline due to the fact that she is afraid of heights. Andy,Matt and Will were very nice and patient with her. Made sure that she was doing okay every step of the way. The course is very safe. Landing platforms are a bit small. We did level 1

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2019

I had a great time with Matt and Nick on the trip. After doing level 1 I was convinced I needed to do level 2 because I didn't want it to end!! I even learned a little about the area and lake. I would definitely recommend this for families, young and old.

Date of experience: November 2019