“Good Pepperoni Pizza!”

Ranked #26 of 179 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Janino's Pizza is dedicated to serving you the best New York Style Pizza around. Our dough, and sauces are made fresh daily from a family recipe that has been passed down for generations. We offer a unique variety of specialty pizza's, salads, calzones, stromboli's, and pizza by the slice. You can even create your very own pizza with the freshest, highest quality ingredients offered.
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I ordered take out from
Janino's on our recent vacation. The pepperoni pizza was very, very good as well as the breadsticks. We also ordered The Manhattan, pretty much a supreme- half of the pizza was good and the crust was crisp and the other half had soggy crust- we had to throw half of it away. It was a bit pricey too so having to throw away half a pizza wasn't nice.

We will visit again but stick to the pepperoni!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The food is 5 Stars. Really good pizza. I deducted a star because the restaurant had one person working.......total. I tried to call in my order but no answer. I ordered at the restauarant and the wait was an hour. The pizza was worth the wait but it was more time consuming to place the order than necessary.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank MuleTeam6
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This pizza is so good we ordered it two nights in a row! First night was The Long Island and The White Veggie they were both amazing! the second night was The Sophia and The Hawaiian, also amazing- really would enjoy having this place back home!
This place is mainly take-out they do have 3-4 tables if you are staying within walking distance, but there is no parking to speak of only one space in the front of the building.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Pizza was good, prices were reasonable. Would recommend for a quick, cheap meal! Pay attention when looking for it though, it would be very easy to miss!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Called for 45 minutes to place a order and no answer... I always try to support local businesses and was so disappointed that I couldn't even get through on the phone .