All reviews pink pony pub bunk beds slow elevator have stayed here several times walking distance full kitchen brett robinson perfect location half bath sleeper sofa covered parking staff was very friendly and helpful coffee pot bedroom condo definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay parking lot
Reviewed 5 October 2016

This was one of the worst experiences I've had in Gulf Shores! The view was good, but people next door to us smoked like a train so we could not be outside on the balcony with our little babies. The elevators were the slowest I've ever been on. We didn't have much fun.
Thanks Phoenix

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JanetBrettRobinson, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix All Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Nathan L: It is disappointing to read this review. I am not certain if you contacted the front desk regarding your smoking neighbors or not. The desk is open 24 hours a day to help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Since the hotel is non smoking and smoking is not allowed on the balconies either, security would be able to contact your neighbors. We certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our area again.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

First day of arrival, maintenance was called due to room safe being broken. We were there for 4 days, they never came. We locked valuables in our vehicle when at beach bc of this. Bathroom door didn't lock. Put sign in the door for room to be serviced by housekeeping, not once during our 3 night stay was it visited by housekeeping! Pool was super small and elevator was super slow! Can't imagine what the elevator situation is like during peak season when the hotel is full. Not impressed with stay at all!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

shelly242: I am sorry to read the issues you describe during your recent stay. I will forward your comments to Property Manager so she can address these issues with the different departments. I hope that despite this, you and your family were able to enjoy our beautiful area, visit the nearby attractions and take home fond memories.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Went for 3 night and 4 days for a couples trip. Had a great stay for a great price and right on the beach!! Clean and easy access to beach. Close to local restaurants and attractions. Would stay here again!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brett_robinson_al, Manager at Phoenix All Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to getting to see you again!
- Brett/Robinson Social Team

Reviewed 4 October 2016

The elevator was extremely slow. I was on the fifth floor and it was quicker to take the stairs. Other than that it was a great value for the money. I would stay there again. The front desk was extremely polite and helpful. The location was walking distance to everything. Overall a good deal.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

smithkyla: I am sorry that you had issues with the elevators. At times, especially at check out, the elevators can be busy and you may have a wait. I hope that despite that, you and your family had an enjoyable time here and took advantage of the great location. So much of what makes Gulf Shores famous is right out your door.... local eateries, bars, shops and the amazing sugar white beaches. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I love staying at the All Suites Hotel. Have been going there for the past 10 years. Will continue to do many more. The rooms are clean. If there ever is a problem, they take care of it. Love the view and the convenience of the hotel. You never have to drive. Everything is right there. I don't have anything negative to say. Wish I was there right now. This was our second stay this year.

1  Thank mimi_cheatham

We wish you were here now too! Thanks so much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
- Brett/Robinson Social Team