“This was ideal vacation rental.”
other travellers have booked this property
Amazing Sunsets From The Huge Balcony
King Sized Bed in Master Bedroom and Balcony With An Incredible View!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Amazing Sunsets From The Huge Balcony
King Sized Bed in Master Bedroom and Balcony With An Incredible View!
Outdoor Pool And Hot Tub
No filter!!!! Amazing sunsets from our balcony
White Sand As Far As The Eye Can See!!!
Island Royale Built in 2002
One of Three Full Sized Bathrooms
Island Royale Built in 2002
Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
10ina
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“This was ideal vacation rental.”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Its been 4 days since our stay at this condo, gosh do I wish I was back there. We had a lovely vacation here. Sunrise views were beautiful, Sunset was a little behind the other buildings from balcony, but still a gorgeous sky. On the ocean it was perfect. Condo was very clean and well maintained. Bed was very comfortable. I really cannot complain about anything. Having my little dog with me was a big relief, he is my family. Husband was very happy also. Walking distance to many good places to eat. Pier 33 store across street is a plus too. Hope to stay here again. Just not sure when. Thanks again Todd and family for a great place to stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Very clean well maintain. All furniture was very comfortable.
Liked least: No fault of condo, my dog having to go out at 5:30 am to potty. Still better than leaving him insomeone else's care.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
FFFBT
Bloomington, Indiana
“Perfect place for a relaxing, but not boring spring break”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Great condo, beautiful beach. All were clean and well kept. Hope to return next year. We had perfect weather. Beach access close and easy. Heated pool was great.

Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
HuskerWif...
Plano, Texas
“Great Spot - Nice Location - But Condo Construction Next Door - Very Loud”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a nice place, 3 BR, 3 BA - Location was great, walking distance to restaurants and local grocery store. Went over Spring Break, unfortunately, it wasn't disclosed that there was a condo going up right next door - The construction crew started pounding in piers/pilings at 7am and they went all day long. Although this owner did not rent to Spring Breakers, others did in the building - they left beer cans all over the outside hot tub (until I told them to pick them up upon exiting). The condo itself was nice, bathrooms could use a better cleaning, and we were told that we could arrive anytime. When we arrived at 3 pm, cleaning crew was still there and had us wait in the hall until they finished. I appreciated that they allowed dogs in the condo, but they don't allow them on the beach, which we were told in advance (which was fine). Also, we were told to pick up parking passes on the way in to town - tried for 3 days to reach them to no avail. I finally texted the owner, as I didn't want to get towed, and he gave me another # for them, and they were finally dropped off to us. We ended up leaving early due to the noise. I would have rated this condo higher, but the construction noise is pretty bad - and not a lot of peace until their quitting time. :(

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, beach access, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs
Liked least: Construction next door, College Spring Breakers
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
Todd651
Lore City
“The perfect place for the perfect vacation.”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in Gulf Shores 6 other times, and this was by far the best condo I have been in to date. It was very roomy, very open, and had a magnificent view of the ocean. The sunrise and sunset view we had every day from that balcony was breathtaking. We will be back and hope to get this condo again. This was a family vacation, and my wedding on the beach to my beautiful bride. It was a terrific experience. Todd was very helpful, answered all of our questions, and was quick to respond. We were also very pleased that we were allowed to bring our dog on this trip, as he is part of the family as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony view of both sunrise and sunset
Liked least: Living room rug dirty and stained.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Saraland AL
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing