“Would Come Back - Excellent Condo”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ocean House 2406

Guest Bedroom 1
Guest/Hall Bath
Guest Bedroom 2
Guest Bath 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah M
“Would Come Back - Excellent Condo”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Condo was well placed in Gulf Shores, Wonderful patio with a great view, Beautiful Beach, Awesome Pool which was big enough for everyone to spread out and not be on top of each other. Condo was nice and updated but could have used a good cleaning, nothing that a little Clorox didn't take care of. kitchen well stocked and clean. Would come back in a heart beat. Excellent value for the $.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and beach
Liked least: rainy one day, I guess I cant complain!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 May 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on behalf of your stay! Young's Suncoast takes pride in ensuring the satisfaction of their guests! We are so happy that our Ocean House unit was the perfect match for you! We work closely with our housekeeping vendors to ensure that they are doing the quality of work that we require of them. I apologize that the unit was not up to expectations in this area. We will continue to push and strive harder for excellence and improvement! Please contact Young's Suncoast on your next trip to Gulf Shores so that we have the opportunity to help you plan your vacation again!
Tn.
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
Older travelers
LA
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Management Response
5 Dec 2013
While we understand and took full responsibility for our error and apologized for it over and over again, we also gave you a fair refund for your issues. Again, we apologize.

Travellers are raving about these Gulf Shores hotels

Tn
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Ky.
Reviewed 14 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing