All reviews three bedroom the penthouse living room the kitchen bath tv balcony floor hangout unit umbrellas beach furniture amenities
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Excellent vacation, great condo. Beautiful view.
Clean condo. Excellent location. Beach view. Close to everything.
We will definitely return. No complaints at all. Parking was easy and right out front. Air conditioner worked perfectly.

Room Tip: We got a 3 bedroom with my mother and aunt and myself and my husband. Plenty of room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the location and view from our room however we had multiple issues with items in the condo. Pantry door was completely broke, washer sounded like it was going to walk out of condo, the TV service was absolutely horrible. I realize we are on vacation to watch tv However when I want it I should not have to figure out why it's not working. Parking was exceptional for accessing the elevators. Didn't agree with them offering a huge discount at the end of stay for an extra day, yet when we needed it was the day before our rental stated and they wouldn't budge. Major pain in the A??...... otherwise condo was SO/SO would not rent again at this property!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is our 2nd time in this condo and it is great. 3 Bedroom 3 bath, fully updated! Very spacious! Kitchen is stocked with plenty of utensils and cookware along with dinnerware. Has a rolling beach cart, chairs, cooler and umbrellas for use. Awesome view. Beds are comfortable

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The Penthouse view can't be beat! Cleanliness was acceptable but before you rent it, make sure they have updated a few things, like the beds, they were horrible, lumpy, the springs were worn...not recommended for sleeping on, the floor is just as good. The furniture....what can I say, looks good, but worn out!, smells like B.O. and very uncomfortable.....the patio furniture needs replaced, rusting and falling apart. It was worth pretty much half of what we paid for it! The curling fan in the living room didn't work as well, and the air conditioning to the room vents were closed off, if you want it cool, you had to keep the doors open. For the money, I'd look somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My daughters and I booked a last minute trip to Gulf Shores, so last minute we booked the day we left! Booked condo 1408 at San Carlos and all I can say is WOW. This is by far the most beautiful condo I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in more than a few over my years. The decor is beautiful, the floor to ceiling windows leading out on the balcony make for an amazing view. The beds were so comfortable you couldn't help but get a good nights rest. The bathroom is big enough to live in. All I can say is it was breath taking. If the water were prettier, I would come to this condo more often since I was so impressed. Close enough to walk to eating and shopping. Not sure what other condos here look like but this one was superb! The complex had buggies to help you bring all your stuff up and down when arriving and leaving.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family