“Great BBQ”

Jim ‘N Nick’s BAR-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Gardendale
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner! Our server Brianna was top notch. When we asked what she would suggest, we ordered what she suggested and it was delicious. I even had the collard greens which I never had before. They were really good as well as the Mac and cheese. The banana pudding was perfect and all fresh ingredients. We will definitely stop in again.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Our meal was not bad, but it was not as good as it has been in the past. Service was slow as well. We requested cheese biscuits as soon as we placed our order and it was about 45 minutes before we got them.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

In past a great Barbecue Place.
Service was poor to say the least.
Restroom was a wreck.
Portion sizes were different for each person having the same item.
Used to, I could never say enough good stuff about this place but today was definitely different.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Service was slower than usual. BBQ potatoes were smaller than in the past. Prices a little higher than other comparable BBQ restaurants.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best bbq I have had since I have been here in Alabama. I paid $12 for huge slab of ribs (1/2 slab), 2 sides and corn muffin. It was melting in my mouth.