“Father's Day meal”

Buffalo Wild Wings Gardendale
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Gardendale
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Food was ok. I had the Asian zing wings. Honestly I make better Asian zing sauce at home. This time BWW AZ sauce was thin and runny. Wings are getting smaller. But I had fun cause family was there.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

cashier was very slow about taking a to-go order. It took about 25 minutes to receive wings and chips, when I got home it was the wrong order. I ordered lemon pepper wings and got very hard fried plain wings and no chips. I tried calling 3 times but I was hung up on. Drove back to the store and asked to speak with the manager and was told by the same cashier that the manager was busy and to come back tomorrow. This is one place I wont visit again

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We've eaten in this restaurant several times and the wings have always been fresh and quickly served. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

They have a good selection of beer. The food is not up to par. The best thing they serve are Burgers. They do excel in the best burgers ever. The service can be very slow depending on when you arrive. It is worth a visit in my opinion but only for the beer and burgers.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

BWW is a huge supporter of our school sports programs which makes me want to support them!! Great atmosphere, always quick to put tables together and seat a large group!! Food is delicious as well!! Fun place to gather to eat, hangout, watch a game or just have fun!! Love Gardendale BWW!!