“Friendly bakery!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Gardendale
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Gardendale is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Such friendly staff! They acted like our questions about the menu were the most important ones of the day! Clean and relaxing atmosphere. Even the staff serving the food smiled at us when we picked it up from the counter. We’d go back again in a heart beat!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Returned and the music was so loud, I had to eat quickly just to get out of the club like environment. Turn your music down. Food is good as always. Love the food. Hate that whoever is on the dial is hard of hearing. I came here before in a wheelchair--it is impossible to enter or leave without someone being nice enough to open the big heavy doors--same with the bathrooms. NOT wheelchair friendly.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

The interior was well maintained, although the food was up to the Panera that I'm accompanied too. It took some time to get my latte and the pastry tasted like it was a day old.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Always friendly good service. Panera is a little pricey...but..they have great food. Love their muffins.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

The music is so loud, it's like we're in a club. I couldn't have a business conversation or even use my phone. I had to step outside to hear the person on the other line and the music is played so loudly outside, I still was unable to conduct my telephone conversation. It was raining and I had to go outside to take my call then I was getting rained on because their joke of an awning did not provide protection from the weather. Uggg. Talk about frustration! I do not recommend this Panera as a place to do anything except get your food to go. It's certainly not catering to professionals wishing to conduct business or students wishing to study. Food is good as always. The only complaint is the environment. And the wet tables and chairs that are under an awning leaving no space to eat away from the excessively loud music.