See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It was a place to stay, less than an hour from the race track. The price was reasonable and the staff was beyond friendly. Their is evidence of work needing to be done, but wasn't a bother, since the only time spent in room was to sleep and shower.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Went here because of Irma attacking FL. Turned out my home in JAX was practically untouched but spent 4 nights here. Beds are firm, breakfast is basically toast, and don't expect much from the staff. They're super nice and polite, but don't understand the do's and dont's of inn-keeping.

For instance, paid $50/night for Sat-Tues, came up a day early and they took advantage of everyone by charging them $79.99 for Friday night. Also, dog rates show to be $8 pet dog per night, but they charged $10. Basically, you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Having had a recent bad experience with a different Choice hotel, I went into this hotel cautiously. I checked into a king room. Like I did in Chattanooga, I immediately pulled back the bedspread. The bottom sheet did not look fresh. When I looked closely, there were several different types of hairs, all over the sheet, along with a fresh looking stain that I won't even go into. The bed had been made with the same sheets someone, or several other people, had used. I should have been suspicious when the clerk asked if I was paying with cash or credit. What is this place used for if guests pay with cash??? I called the desk and was moved to a room that had clean sheets. Breakfast was the worst I've seen anywhere. The room was dirty and one of the cabinet doors was missing, exposing pipes, drains and tools. The coffee was horrible. There was one mini-honey bun and three Little Debbie-style oatmeal cakes on a tray, two plastic containers with cereal, and about 10 slices of white bread next to a toaster. The juice machine was broken and had a sign "Juice in Fridge." I looked and it was orange drink, not even real juice. That was the extent of their breakfast. I plan to notify Choice management and report both hotels to their respective state's health departments for carrying on such unclean and unscrupulous practices.

Room tip: This dump is next to a railroad track. Best you can do if get a room farthest from the track, but it's still noisy.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank I950richardl
Reviewed 15 November 2016

While traveling from Texas to Tennessee we choose this stop as the resting place for the first day. The check-in was easy and the site was adequate enough for our needs. The place is a little dated, but fair enough for the price. Kind of tricky to find in the dark, but easy enough to get in to. No loud noise or disruptions to speak of and the rooms were fairly quiet in regards to traffic. The family that runs the motel was helpful as much as possible. No complaints, you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here over a night. It was a clean room and we got it for a good price. Motel has a big parking area. We didn't have any trouble to sleep. Shower and bathtub looked clean. The motel is next to an interstate .Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2016