Comfort Suites(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$176
US$141
Residence Inn Florence(Florence)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We arrived & the lobby was clean & families with kids swimming in the pool so we figured it was ok. Not. Not even close. There must have been a frat party in our room the night before. It had never, ever been cleaned. Cigarette burns in the lamp shades, flthy walls, mildewed bathroom, green horribly stained carpets. We got our 62$ back & moved to the next town. Staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Move along to the next hotel. There were 2 others in sight distance.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Horrific hotel...Ashtrays in non smoking rooms. Busted door frame on toilet in room. Genuine slash marks on seats, beds and everything slashable. Cockroaches. Beds filled with what i think was previous residents.

My favourite though was the armed crackheads in the room next to mine. that really gave the place that air of authenticity i was craving in Alabama.

10/10 would absolutely stay again. lol jk this place needs burned to the ground, preferably with the crackheads in 134 still inside.

Stayed: March 2016
6  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This is by far the worst motel my fiancé and I have EVER stayed at. The rooms are dirty, the morning staff that helped me out, a lady named Pam, was very rude and very unprofessional. Didn't really care about my concerns in regards to the room or what I had to say. The microwave in the room we got did not work, paid for a week to stay and after being for one day I am ready to leave and never come back, however, the manager told me that there were no refunds on weekly rooms and now I have to stay unfortunately till next Friday! I am beyond upset with this motel and will never recommend it to anyone. This motel is by far the worst motel I have ever stayed at throughout all my life. This place Sucks big ones!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

They insisted this is A newly remodeled room. Checking in was an absolute nightmare. Bedding was absolutely nasty. Would definitely not recommend staying here it is way overstated. Parking lot had no lights and was very very dark. Property did not seem very secure at all.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The room looked fine when we fi6st entered, but the longer we were there the worse it was. Only one electrical outlet worked in the whole room. The two lamps on the wall on either side of the bed didn't even have plugs on them. The people at the front desk were nice enough. It seems like they want to remodel but ran out of money and only did part of it. That is what we get for trying to save a little money. Luckily I won't have to come back there. I would otherwise recommend it at all.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family