“Great service & great food”
Review of Master Joe's

Master Joe's
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Fairhope
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Master Joe's is the leading sushi restaurant in the area. Established in 2009, it has continuously been voted Best Restaurant on the Eastern Shore and Best Sushi for the entire Mobile Bay and Gulf Shores area by the local magazine "Laniappe". Joe's is located in the heart of downtown Fairhope. The long bar and banquette seating give a sence that you have been transported out of this quiant town and into the big city. The modern decor compliments the casual style. Joe Ou, owner of Master Joe's, and his crew of extremely talented chefs settle for nothing less than perfection. With an extensive array of sushi and other Japanese cuisine there is something for the adventurous and novice alike.
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Group of five ladies had lunch at Master Joe’s during the Fairhope Art Show. We eat here every year during the show. I ordered the Fuji Salad and the tuna rolls. Another friend ordered Blowing in the Wind. Next person ordered the chicken dish which came with a salad. The others ordered Gyoza dumplings and the Russian Revolution.
We all had a glass of wine that was good and reasonably priced. The food was filling and good. Bathrooms are clean. Great location.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife, son, and I decided sushi would be a good idea for lunch -- well they did (I don't eat it). That said ... I had a very fresh salad and the gyoza (dumplings). They sample several sushi rolls -- and loved each one. Place was quite crowded on a Tues at 1pm, indicating it's a local favorite. We sat at the bar. Also, enjoyed the Uinta IPA on tap!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

First visit here, recommended by a friend. We weren't disappointed. Both of our meals were excellent! We will return soon!! But get there early, tables fill up quickly.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I have traveled to Japan many times and enjoy good sushi. This is as good as it gets. They have 2 Japanese chefs working there and the dishes were outstanding as were the presentations. We had a few dishes and they were all very good and fresh. I do not believe you can go wrong eating anything on the menu or the chef's special. The place is very small with a few tables and a counter sushi bar. We arrived around 1130 and had no problem finding a table. When we left around 1230 it was completely full with people waiting for arable. pick your meal times wisely to avoid wait. There were also a number of children who were enjoyong their lubch.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I heard very good things about Master Joe's, but I was a little underwhelmed. I had some sushi and a pizza and they were both pretty good. Maybe my friend "oversold" to me. It's a laid back and fun place to grab a bite, but I'm in no rush to go back.