All reviews within walking distance great location parking garage middle of town beignets balcony room restaurants and shops complimentary breakfast wonderful hotel downtown area nice stay mardi gras front desk staff rooms are clean would stay here again great place to stay enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Convenient, close parking, great staff. Great breakfast. We love their coffee too. Rooms just need some updating but clean. Beds are always so comfortable. Have stayed 3 or 4 times, 1 week every year.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have stayed here about a dozen nights for and on different occasions. I've always liked the location etc. except this time my wife left her robe on the hook on the back of the bathroom door. When we called I was told that no one (housekeeping) had turned one in. I wonder why? No doubt someone liked it, a silk robe.

Check in almost always has someone at the desk so it always takes a little longer to get checked in. The popcorn and lemon water is always welcoming.

Breakfast is not great, they use powdered eggs. Coffee is good! Plenty of sitting room in the dining area.

I don't know why but I am never able to access the internet from my iPhone. My iPad does connect.

Room 220 doesn't have a good view but the room was large with a King bed that was comfortable.

There is no shuttle in the event you should fly in to the Sonny Callahan airport.

There are plenty of good restaurants close by and about a block over from the hotel a good ice cream shop. I always go there.

Because of the theft described above, I do not plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Darian H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Fairhope, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Good morning,

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We apologize that your wife's robe is missing. Please know that we do not tolerate theft and have had no instances of theft at our hotel in the past. If we happen to come across your wife's robe, we will gladly ship it back to you free of charge. I apologize that your check-in process was a bit slow. We do try to staff accordingly but sometimes it does not work out the way we planned. Our internet service is something we are currently addressing and trying to improve. We will have higher speeds and coverage very soon.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Fairhope, Mobile Bay. We hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Darian Hill

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Quiet, Clean, Friendly. Close to everything, including unique shopping experiences, restaurants, bars and entertainment. Lovely city with exceptional landscape, flowers and trees. We will be returning to experience more of the ambiance and the city.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This quaint, yet modern hotel is in a central location in Fairhope, AL with easy access to shopping and restaurants. The hotel is comfortable, clean and quiet and provides a cost effective alternative to the larger, more expensive hotels without sacrificing quality and charm. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Great town to visit. Great restaurants and shops. The hotel was right in the center of everything. Could not be happier with the accomendations. Definitely plan on coming back here for a visit again. Visited the bay also

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple