All reviews indoor pool several restaurants within walking distance room was clean nice hotel cheese omelets great free breakfast yogurt after driving hours next morning each morning the staff was friendly and helpful lots of restaurants housekeeping staff comfortable stay stayed one night upon check breakfast bar
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Very nice room. Clean. Nice bedding. Our reservation was made by a friend who had a Military discount and all of our rooms were a very nice rate. Thank you! However, my husbands electronic toothbrush got left behind. Management claimed it was not there. Disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed here in 2014 and was happy to see that it has had a renovation to this site. The hotel was clean, updated in the lobby and breakfast area. Our room was excellent. We were upgraded to a larger room since we are Marriot Rewards Members. Super and for the same price as quoted. The only thing against this hotel is that the Wi-Fi has no password protection which means it is an 'open network' unsecured. :( This is important to me as I use my computer on trips and am wary of using open networks. The breakfast was sufficient to get us going for the last leg of our long journey.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed here for work for two nights and this was a nice hotel. Staff was friendly. Only issue was that the rooms bathroom shower was leaking the whole night and the shower head was worn out. The customer service was amazing and I will definitely recommend my company to book this hotel for their employees!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The room was great size, beds comfortable and very clean. The staff was excellent and very customer friendly and helpful. They have a great free breakfast that is included and their are many items to choose from.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had inadvertently booked through a third party vendor who upped the total price of the room by about $40. Through the help of Ms. Tristin N., I was able to get my reservation cancelled through the third party vendor and rebooked at the appropriate rate. Tristin saved me a lot of headache through my employer. Tristin was so nice and professional and she taught me a little about these third party vendors. Thanks. My next stay in town will be here. By the way, the room was very nice too.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Good evening Jim334,

Thank you for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us! We love to hear back from our guests about how we are doing, and I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Tristen was able to provide you with the assistance you needed to book your room.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you come through Dothan! Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,