“Priced Right”

Fairfield Inn Dothan
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed here in 2014 and was happy to see that it has had a renovation to this site. The hotel was clean, updated in the lobby and breakfast area. Our room was excellent. We were upgraded to a larger room since we are Marriot Rewards Members. Super and for the same price as quoted. The only thing against this hotel is that the Wi-Fi has no password protection which means it is an 'open network' unsecured. :( This is important to me as I use my computer on trips and am wary of using open networks. The breakfast was sufficient to get us going for the last leg of our long journey.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed here for work for two nights and this was a nice hotel. Staff was friendly. Only issue was that the rooms bathroom shower was leaking the whole night and the shower head was worn out. The customer service was amazing and I will definitely recommend my company to book this hotel for their employees!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The room was great size, beds comfortable and very clean. The staff was excellent and very customer friendly and helpful. They have a great free breakfast that is included and their are many items to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had inadvertently booked through a third party vendor who upped the total price of the room by about $40. Through the help of Ms. Tristin N., I was able to get my reservation cancelled through the third party vendor and rebooked at the appropriate rate. Tristin saved me a lot of headache through my employer. Tristin was so nice and professional and she taught me a little about these third party vendors. Thanks. My next stay in town will be here. By the way, the room was very nice too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Good evening Jim334,

Thank you for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us! We love to hear back from our guests about how we are doing, and I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Tristen was able to provide you with the assistance you needed to book your room.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you come through Dothan! Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Kyle Garman
334-671-0100 Ext. 400

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The Fairfield Inn was very clean and I cannot say enough about the service, the rooms, and the breakfast! They could use some better carts for luggage but the service was outstanding from morning to night. I recommend this hotel, beds was great, love the coffee and big breakfast they serve. My mother, 86, was with us so the commodes could be updated to be a little taller.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and we could not hear any noise at all.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good evening Ally5479,

Thank you for sending in your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that we offer and you had a great stay!

I do apologize for the rough time you had with the luggage carts; the good news is that we are looking into getting replacements since as they grow older they are becoming more difficult to maneuver!

We appreciate your suggestions and your review! We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in Dothan! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything - we are always here for you!

Best Regards,