US$96
US$139
US$96
US$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$124
US$157
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolstaff was very friendlyroom was cleannice hotelafter driving hoursbusiness tripfree breakfastyogurttwo nightseach morningcomfortable staylots of restaurantsstayed one nightsausagedefinitely stay here againparking lotcourtyard
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed here for work for two nights and this was a nice hotel. Staff was friendly. Only issue was that the rooms bathroom shower was leaking the whole night and the shower head was worn out. The customer service was amazing and I will definitely recommend my company to book this hotel for their employees!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The room was great size, beds comfortable and very clean. The staff was excellent and very customer friendly and helpful. They have a great free breakfast that is included and their are many items to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had inadvertently booked through a third party vendor who upped the total price of the room by about $40. Through the help of Ms. Tristin N., I was able to get my reservation cancelled through the third party vendor and rebooked at the appropriate rate. Tristin saved me a lot of headache through my employer. Tristin was so nice and professional and she taught me a little about these third party vendors. Thanks. My next stay in town will be here. By the way, the room was very nice too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Good evening Jim334,

Thank you for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us! We love to hear back from our guests about how we are doing, and I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Tristen was able to provide you with the assistance you needed to book your room.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you come through Dothan! Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Kyle Garman
334-671-0100 Ext. 400

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The Fairfield Inn was very clean and I cannot say enough about the service, the rooms, and the breakfast! They could use some better carts for luggage but the service was outstanding from morning to night. I recommend this hotel, beds was great, love the coffee and big breakfast they serve. My mother, 86, was with us so the commodes could be updated to be a little taller.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and we could not hear any noise at all.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good evening Ally5479,

Thank you for sending in your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that we offer and you had a great stay!

I do apologize for the rough time you had with the luggage carts; the good news is that we are looking into getting replacements since as they grow older they are becoming more difficult to maneuver!

We appreciate your suggestions and your review! We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in Dothan! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything - we are always here for you!

Best Regards,
Kyle Garman
334-671-0100 Ext. 400

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I originally had a reservation at a different Marriot property in town (TownPlace Suites) and had checked in via the Marriot App. ( you can see the review I'll be leaving them on their site. I was basically told there was no way I could get in a room before 3pm although I had checked in for 12:30pm the day before) I was in town for a sporting event I was a participant in. I called Fairfield Inn, explained my situation, Rhena Beth, checked with housekeeping and told me to come on over, they had a room I could get into right away. She also apologized for the treatment I had received at the other facility. Topnotch customer service provided by Rhena Beth. She made what had been an incredible stressful situation (especially after driving 3 hours to get to Dothan) into a much more pleasant day. I was able to get into my room, have lunch, get dressed and head to my bout. Oh yeah, after cancelling my reservation at the other place. Room was clean, breakfast was perfect, oatmeal, yogurt, baked goods, eggs, waffles...plenty to choose from. All other staff at the Fairfield Inn were personable and helpful. Will definitely stay here again if back in the area. Thanks again to Rhena Beth for saving the day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business