US$90
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$82
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$143
US$131
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$96
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$128
US$118
TownePlace Suites
US$134
Hampton.com
US$94
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolseveral restaurants within walking distancestaff was very friendlyroom was cleannice hotelcheese omeletsafter driving hoursgreat free breakfastyogurtbusiness triptwo nightsnext morningeach morningcomfortable staylots of restaurantsstayed one nightupon check
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I originally had a reservation at a different Marriot property in town (TownPlace Suites) and had checked in via the Marriot App. ( you can see the review I'll be leaving them on their site. I was basically told there was no way I could get in a room before 3pm although I had checked in for 12:30pm the day before) I was in town for a sporting event I was a participant in. I called Fairfield Inn, explained my situation, Rhena Beth, checked with housekeeping and told me to come on over, they had a room I could get into right away. She also apologized for the treatment I had received at the other facility. Topnotch customer service provided by Rhena Beth. She made what had been an incredible stressful situation (especially after driving 3 hours to get to Dothan) into a much more pleasant day. I was able to get into my room, have lunch, get dressed and head to my bout. Oh yeah, after cancelling my reservation at the other place. Room was clean, breakfast was perfect, oatmeal, yogurt, baked goods, eggs, waffles...plenty to choose from. All other staff at the Fairfield Inn were personable and helpful. Will definitely stay here again if back in the area. Thanks again to Rhena Beth for saving the day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Arrived early so room wasn't quite ready, but were invited to relax in the lobby/breakfast room and enjoy juice, coffee, popcorn, yogurt, etc. Young women at the front desk were wonderful and even helped us choose a good restaurant. Room was very clean and comfortable. Our big surprise was the early breakfast at 5AM, thanks to Mike (who sets it up very morning for the early birds). Jean will be continuing the tradition, I understand. My husband especially enjoyed the oatmeal, which was prepared in a large pot and not prepackaged. Owned by Marriott but less expensive and comes with free breakfast than the Courtyard next door.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Ffarzley,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Dothan!

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay! I'm really glad to hear that our breakfast was convenient for you and you were able to enjoy the variety offered! Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service, and we will share your experience with our team.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Best Regards,
Kyle Garman
3334-671-0100 Ext. 400

Reviewed 21 May 2017

This was a really nice stop on our way north from Florida. We were tired and needed a comfortable place with great beds to spend the night. Our room was quiet. The location of hotel is easy to continue north on 231 to Montgomery & I65.

Room Tip: comfortable bed
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Good location and price wasn't bad. Breakfast in the morning wasn't really all that good and not a lot of choices. I travel for business constantly and I'm used to seeing more options. That's nit picky I realize and not really dinging them on that though.
The room was okay. Silly thing in the room was the two tv's. They were about 8 ft apart. One by the bed, the other in the "sitting room". No real separation between them but a 3' ft wall between the bed and the couch. Not sure what they were going for in that setup.
The tv's didn't have the same channel lineups either. Different channel numbers on each tv to watch the exact same stations. One tv went to channel 146. The other in the "sitting room" only went to channel 65. Just very odd. You never what your going to take away from a hotel stay but this one was the tv setup. Silly as that sounds that's why it could've been better. Lack of attention to that particular detail.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Jared S,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with details from your stay. I understand how frustrating it can be when things do not work correctly, and I apologize that you experienced these troubles and inconveniences.

I would love to hear what suggestions you might have that you would like to see included on the breakfast bar. Marriott Fairfield Brand gives specifics on what is to be included, but takes guest suggestions into consideration as they make updates, changes, and improvements; and yours would be appreciated!

I wanted to let you know that we have our maintenance team and our television service providers working to identify the issue so that we can get the channel line-ups corrected. I apologize that the room set-up was not conducive to your needs and that the televisions were not configured properly.

I appreciate your honesty and hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a flawless stay. If you would like to discuss the details of your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Kyle Garman
334-671-0100 Ext. 400

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We had a great visit. The staff was friendly and so helpful. Kids love the freebies lemon water and flavor popcorn!! Breakfast so hot and fresh with lots of options. Room clean and spacious! We will be coming back here soon!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family