All reviews indoor pool several restaurants within walking distance room was clean nice hotel cheese omelets great free breakfast yogurt after driving hours next morning each morning the staff was friendly and helpful lots of restaurants housekeeping staff comfortable stay stayed one night upon check breakfast bar
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

One thing I like about Fairfield Inns is their consistent good quality. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy, they have indoor swimming pools, decent wifi and free breakfasts. The quality of the breakfasts is fine for the price, with a good variety of eggs, oatmeal, sausage, toast, juice, yogurt, etc. The breakfast rooms aren't messy. The staff at the front desk are very helpful and accommodating. Our room had an abundance of electrical outlets so it wasn't hard to charge our devices. Also a grab bar in the shower. This inn lived up to the Fairfield Inn standard of excellence, and I'd happily stay there again if we are passing though the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Llamma2,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor!

We love to hear that our guests are enjoying themselves during their stay with us at the Fairfield Inn Dothan! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations and provide you with a comfortable and convenient stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through the area!

Have a wonderful day and #StayAmazing!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Everything was great! The staff was very helpful and pleasant. It was in a good location for exploring Dothan. The breakfast was good, and the hours fit my schedule. The third floor room faced the front entrance where I could easily see my parked car.

Date of stay: January 2017
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear crlive3,

Thank you for providing you experience through Trip Advisor!

We love to hear our guest feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the conveniences we could provide to you!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I decided to give this hotel another try during a business trip to Dothan this month. I had stayed there before, about 8 years ago, and was disappointed with my stay. I heard that they had remodeled the hotel and it has gotten good reviews lately. The hotel is definitely better, but still needs some work.

I think that I must have gotten a room that wasn't remodeled yet or had only been partially remodeled. My room looked good at first, but the furniture was chipped and worn. The matress and bedding seemed new though. The bathroom clearly hadn't been redone. The vanity was chipped, the floor tiles were very worn (I scrubbed at them with a towel to make sure they were just worn and not dirty), there weren't any towel racks, the walls were scratched and the paint was chipped, and the bathroom was very dark.

The common areas were nice though and breakfast was good - nice variety, good quality, everything well-stocked. The gym is also nice, although could be a little bigger. Both days that I worked out, the gym was full and so some guests were unable to use the gym.

The staff is very friendly and cordial.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear november_moon,

Thank you for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor!

I want to thank you for giving us another chance after such a long time away. I can see that we do still have some room for improvement and I we appreciate your honesty; Your feedback is integral to our growth and development.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our upgraded breakfast and that our staff helped to make you feel welcome!

I do apologize that we fell short of your expectations. If you would like to contact me directly, I'd love to discuss this with you and find a way to make it right!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

334-671-0100 Ext.400

Reviewed 1 January 2017

After a tedious road trip it was so nice to be greeted by a cheerful front desk employee. She was so helpful and went beyond what we had expected. If I ran a business I would hire her. The breakfast was very tasty and had a great variety. The cleanliness of the room was not up to Fairfields standard.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 442seasons,

Thank you for posting your experience at the Fairfield Inn Dothan to Trip Advisor!

We love to hear feedback from our guests, and I'm so delighted to hear that Cassandra was able to provide you with such spectacular customer service! I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast as well!

I'm very sorry that we fell short of your expectations regarding your guestroom. I appreciate your honesty and your review will be shared with the team to motivate them to deliver more superior service.

If you would like to contact me directly, I would love to discuss this with you and find a way to make it right!

I hope you have a wonderful day and come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Nice hotel. Clean, comfortable rooms. The staff was very nice. The free continental breakfast buffet was one of the best I've had. Stayed here for a business trip, will definitely stay again when I'm in the area.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kyle G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear tncouple222,

Thank you for providing your feedback through TripAdvisor! We love to hear about our guest's experiences and we're thrilled to know that you had a great stay!

We're very proud of our New Breakfast Upgrade and I'm glad you enjoyed it as well!
We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the Dothan Area!